Applications for this role are now closed. Please go back to view all available jobs.
Call Centre Manager - OSHC
- Location: Parramatta, Sydney NSW
- Work-type: Full Time
- Category: Children's Services
- Expires: Nov. 20, 2019 at 5 p.m.
- Salary: $85000 - $95000
- Lead the call centre team to effectively manage the Y NSW OSHC families accounts
- Provide support to both internal & external stakeholders
- Based In the heart of Parramatta's working precinct
We are looking for a true Call Centre Manager to lead a team of approx. 6 OSHC Call centre reps who will provide customer service, administration and enrolment processing across 65 plus OSHC and Vacation care programs.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager Children Services, you will effectively oversee the call centre team to manage enquires, client information, enrolments, accounts, attendance data and billing within our Children Services Sector.
You will ensure we hold a good compliance focus with legislative requirements and function as a key integration point between operations and support functions and promote high customer service standards within the team. A key part of the role will also involve projects.
Ideally, you will come with a background in the Childcare sector however; a background in a call centre environment will be highly regarded. You will come with a strong administration background and ability to effectively manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders. In addition, you will also demonstrate:
- A strong understanding of legislative requirements and compliance governing the childcare industry
- Previous experience using Childcare management software such as Qikkids would be highly regarded however not essential
- Strong financial acumen
- Highly organised with previous experience in managing key projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership with the ability to grow and develop a team
- Exceptional customer service and stakeholder management skills
About the Y
YMCA NSW is a profit-for-purpose organisation focused on healthy living, social impact and empowering young people. We operate 22 recreation centres, 63 Out of School Hours Care services and two camping locations which fund our diverse range of community programs, employing 1800 staff across NSW.
Our goal is for our workforce to reflect the diverse community we serve. We encourage people of all genders, ages, religions, disability, sexual orientation, family & caring responsibilities & cultures including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage to apply.
Commitment to Safeguarding
YMCA, including Boards of Directors, is committed to the safety and wellbeing of children and young people in accordance with our Safeguarding Children and Young People framework. YMCA requires that all applicants undergo satisfactory screening prior to commencement, including but not limited to:
- a national criminal history check;
- an international criminal history check where applicants have worked overseas;
- holding or obtaining a Working with Children Clearance/ equivalent in accordance with state/ territory laws;
- two reference checks.
Please note, the results of any National and International Police Check will only be used to assess your suitability to perform the role.
Any successfully appointed applicant will be required to adhere to the Safeguarding Children and Young People framework, which includes a thorough safeguarding children and young people induction and committing to upholding the safety and wellbeing of children and young people throughout their engagement with YMCA.