Applications for this role are now closed. Please go back to view all available jobs.
Children Services Customer Service Representative
- Location: Parramatta, NSW
- Work-type: Full Time
- Category: Administration & Office Support
- Expires: Oct. 11, 2019 at 9:01 a.m.
- Salary: $55000 - $58000
- High energy team environment
- Have Qikkids software experience and a passion for customer service
- Located in the heart of Parramatta CBD
Join our centralised administration team as a Children Services Customer Services Representative and hit the ground running in this fast paced role!
Based in Parramatta, you will be available to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 6.30AM to 6.30PM.
About the role
On a daily basis we provide OSHC Services to more than 6000 families across 65 locations in NSW. In order to provide an enhanced customer experience, we have a centralised administration team in our Parramatta office to handle all OSHC related matters.
Reporting to the Children Services Customer Experience & Administration Manager, as part of this team, your focus will be on managing enrolments and account inquiries through our Child Care software QikKids. You will deal directly with families and our operational teams to provide real solutions to assist with the care and support of children.
You're an energetic individual who has experience managing enrolments/bookings in a fast paced environment. You may come from a Child Care background and have experience working within a Service or may have experience working in a Call Centre.
Your passion for customer service and problem solving, teamed with your high level of attention to detail will see you thrive in this role!
Most importantly you will demonstrate
- A track record of providing excellent customer service through effective communication, with a focus on customer solutions
- An ability to develop rapport with clients in non-facing fast paced customer service role and communicate diligently with customers from diverse backgrounds
- A desire for continuous learning and a flexible and adaptive attitude
- Strength in working collaboratively with a busy team and ability to establish effective relationships with operational staff
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work in a systematic manner while managing competing priorities.
- Experience in the Child Care Sector
- Experience with QikKids, QikKids Kiosk and QikKids Enrol
- Knowledge of Child Care legislation and changes related the New Child Care Package
About the Y
YMCA NSW is a profit-for-purpose organisation focused on healthy living, social impact and empowering young people. We operate 22 recreation centres, 63 Out of School Hours Care services and two camping locations which fund our diverse range of community programs, employing 1800 staff across NSW.
Our goal is for our workforce to reflect the diverse community we serve. We encourage people of all genders, ages, religions, disability, sexual orientation, family & caring responsibilities & cultures including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage to apply.
Commitment to Safeguarding
YMCA, including Boards of Directors, is committed to the safety and wellbeing of children and young people in accordance with our Safeguarding Children and Young People framework. YMCA requires that all applicants undergo satisfactory screening prior to commencement, including but not limited to:
- a national criminal history check;
- an international criminal history check where applicants have worked overseas;
- holding or obtaining a Working with Children Clearance/ equivalent in accordance with state/ territory laws;
- Two reference checks.
Any successfully appointed applicant will be required to adhere to the Safeguarding Children and Young People framework, which includes a thorough safeguarding children and young people induction and committing to upholding the safety and wellbeing of children and young people throughout their engagement with YMCA.