Applications for this role are now closed. Please go back to view all available jobs.
Frontline Team Leader
- Location: Broken Hill,NSW
- Work-type: Full Time
- Category: Recreation
- Expires: Nov. 17, 2019 at 10 p.m.
- Salary: $25 - $27 per hour
- Free gym membership
- Great working environment
- Various shifts across the week and weekend
Our Frontline Team Leader needs to be passionate about creating awesome experiences and building strong relationships within the team and community at our Wellness Centre and Aquatic Centre in Broken Hill.
About the role
Lead, supervise and management of customer service and membership staff as well as the administration and management of services, programs, facilities and procedures related to your area of work. The successful applicant will report to Frontline Coordinator. You will be required to work a flexible 38 hour a week roster across the 7 days of the week.
You will come with the following
- Previous experience in an administrative/customer service role
- Multi-skilling and an ability to deal with a potentially busy and demanding environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role
- First Aid and CPR
What we would like you to have
- Sales Training
- Certificate III or Certificate IV in Fitness
About the Y
YMCA NSW is a profit-for-purpose organisation focused on healthy living, social impact and empowering young people. We operate 22 recreation centres, 63 Out of School Hours Care services and two camping locations which fund our diverse range of community programs, employing 1800 staff across NSW.
Our goal is for our workforce to reflect the diverse community we serve. We encourage people of all genders, ages, religions, disability, sexual orientation, family & caring responsibilities & cultures including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage to apply.
Commitment to Safeguarding
YMCA, including Boards of Directors, is committed to the safety and wellbeing of children and young people in accordance with our Safeguarding Children and Young People framework. YMCA requires that all applicants undergo satisfactory screening prior to commencement, including but not limited to:
- a national criminal history check;
- an international criminal history check where applicants have worked overseas;
- holding or obtaining a Working with Children Clearance/ equivalent in accordance with state/ territory laws;
- Two reference checks.
Please note, the results of any National and International Police Check will only be used to assess your suitability to perform the role
Any successfully appointed applicant will be required to adhere to the Safeguarding Children and Young People framework, which includes a thorough safeguarding children and young people induction and committing to upholding the safety and wellbeing of children and young people throughout their engagement with YMC