Applications for this role are now closed. Please go back to view all available jobs.
- Location: Broken Hill,NSW
- Work-type: Casual
- Category: Recreation
- Expires: Nov. 30, 2019 at 11 p.m.
- Salary: $35 - $45 per hour
- Build great rapport with our patrons
- No rent or insurance payment required by you
- Ensure patrons are training with safety in mind
We are now looking for a Personal Trainer to come and join the team at Broken Hill Integrated Wellness Centre. Working a flexible roster across the 7 days of the week with some weekends as a requirement for this role; you will build a great relationship with the patrons.
About the role
As a Personal Trainer you will be required to conduct safe, appropriate and stimulating sessions within format guidelines. Our trainers are relied upon to motivate, educate and enhance each participant's experience through developing a rapport with your clients.
What we offer
- Competitive award rates
- We take care of your rent and insurance
- We provide a full uniform
- Ongoing trainer development
- Large database to build your client list
To be successful in this role, you will come with
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Current First Aid certificate
- Current CPR certificate
- AusREPS Registration
If you have the passion and desire to grow and develop in the health and Fitness Industry then this is the role for you!
About the Y
YMCA NSW is a profit-for-purpose organisation focused on healthy living, social impact and empowering young people. We operate 22 recreation centres, 63 Out of School Hours Care services and two camping locations which fund our diverse range of community programs, employing 1800 staff across NSW.
Our goal is for our workforce to reflect the diverse community we serve. We encourage people of all genders, ages, religions, disability, sexual orientation, family & caring responsibilities & cultures including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage to apply.
Commitment to Safeguarding
YMCA, including Boards of Directors, is committed to the safety and wellbeing of children and young people in accordance with our Safeguarding Children and Young People framework. YMCA requires that all applicants undergo satisfactory screening prior to commencement, including but not limited to:
- a national criminal history check;
- an international criminal history check where applicants have worked overseas;
- holding or obtaining a Working with Children Clearance/ equivalent in accordance with state/ territory laws;
- Two reference checks.
Please note, the results of any National and International Police Check will only be used to assess your suitability to perform the role.
Any successfully appointed applicant will be required to adhere to the Safeguarding Children and Young People framework, which includes a thorough safeguarding children and young people induction and committing to upholding the safety and wellbeing of children and young people throughout their engagement with YMCA.