School Based Traineeship - Business Administration
- Location: Broken Hill,NSW
- Work-type: Casual
- Category: Recreation
- Expires: Nov. 30, 2019 at 10 p.m.
- Are you considering a career in business?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to learn, study and get paid?
- Are you passionate about customer service and helping others?
If you answered YES to the above, Y NSW can offer you the opportunity to kick start your career in the Business Admin/Customer Service industry as part of the 2020 School Based Traineeship.
About the traineeship:
As a Trainee, we will provide you with the support and training as a customer service officer. You will gain practical experience while you work towards a Certificate III in Business Administration.
Our customer service officers are passionate about creating awesome experiences and building strong relationships within the community at our Broken Hill Integrated Wellness Centre.
The role will see you meet and greet customers, respond to internal and external enquiries via email, phone calls and face to face as well as perform general administration tasks. You will ensure all enquiries, bookings and issues are managed accurately and support other departments when required.
What's in it for you
- A casual contract
- A commitment in supporting you through your traineeship
- On the job work experience
- An industry recognized qualification
What you will come with
- Ability to work 1 day a week
- A passion for customer service
- A commitment in completing the traineeship with the Y
- Current CPR certificate
About the Y
YMCA NSW is a profit-for-purpose organisation focused on healthy living, social impact and empowering young people. We operate 22 recreation centres, 63 Out of School Hours Care services and two camping locations which fund our diverse range of community programs, employing 1800 staff across NSW.
Our goal is for our workforce to reflect the diverse community we serve. We encourage people of all genders, ages, religions, disability, sexual orientation, family & caring responsibilities & cultures including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage to apply.
Commitment to Safeguarding
YMCA, including Boards of Directors, is committed to the safety and wellbeing of children and young people in accordance with our Safeguarding Children and Young People framework. YMCA requires that all applicants undergo satisfactory screening prior to commencement, including but not limited to:
- a national criminal history check;
- an international criminal history check where applicants have worked overseas;
- holding or obtaining a Working with Children Clearance/ equivalent in accordance with state/ territory laws;
- Two reference checks.
Please note, the results of any National and International Police Check will only be used to assess your suitability to perform the role
Any successfully appointed applicant will be required to adhere to the Safeguarding Children and Young People framework, which includes a thorough safeguarding children and young people induction and committing to upholding the safety and wellbeing of children and young people throughout their engagement with YMCA.